May 08, 2013

Wish Wednesday ~ #7!!!!

Spring is in the air here in NWO! I can feel it, and I know you'll be able to see it in my list of fancies this wednesday!



This dining room reminds me of a picnic! So light!!
I would die happy if I had stairs like this in my house!!


I don't really have the body shape for a dress like this... but I love it and would wear it all the same!!
And since we're on ModCloth...
Don't these inspire memories of the movie Marie Antoinette??
Isn't this just a gorgeous room? Check out the whole house! So airy and beautiful :)


Just a short one this week! I hadn't been planning on jumping back on the wagon so suddenly, so I wasn't prepared!! More next week!! Promise!

Cheers!!
xoxo,
-Shelly


Links: Flowery Dining Room - ivillage, Stairs - Lynne Knowlton, Dress - ModCloth, Shoes - ModCloth, House - House Of Turquoise,

No comments:

Post a Comment