January 16, 2013

Wish Wednesday!

This week's #wishwednesday is all about DIY.

I've always been a crafter, but being that I'm in a very small, literally in-the-middle-of-no-where town... supplies are VERY limited. I look forward to sharing with you some of the things I've done (you'll notice the lack of different medium/supplies!!) but until then, check out these awesome DIYs I've found while dreaming of living closer to a Michaels.

This whole post has some super cute shirt ideas... this is my favourite!! Love the colours!
I SO wanted to try this this past christmas... next year!!
Who doesn't love Sharpie fun? (also... I have that blanket!!)
I think this should be my next project... I pack a lunch for work, do you??

Maybe my lunch bag can have some of these on it?
And there you have it!! Make sure you check out the links for these photos, browse... fall in love with the sites like I have!

Cheers! xoxo!!
-Shelly

links: Shirt - sortature, Tree - not martha, Pillows - BuzzFeed, Lunch Bag - Camille Styles, Indian Shisha Tutorial - Joyful Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment